My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 November 2017

Whimsy - Winter Cheer

Hello!

I'm sharing a couple of bright and simple Christmas cards today made with the Snow Flurry Stamp Set and matching dies. 
To make this card I first cut a panel of Bristol Smooth paper and did a little ink blending with Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry, sprinkling some drops of water and blotting. 

The snowflake was made by stamping with versamark ink on some Limelight Card Stock and heat embossing with white embossing powder and then cutting out with the matching die. 
I stamped a sentiment from the Abstract Christmas stamp set on Limelight Card Stock and heat embossed that also, then cut out with a banner die.

I made an A2 card base from Razzle Berry Card stock, and adhered my panel, then popped up my snowflake and sentiment on the top with some foam tape. I finished with a few jewels from Little Things by Lucy's Cards 




For my second card I did exactly the same as for the first card, just changing the colour of ink and cardstock and making a horizontal card rather than a vertical one.

These cards were so quick and simple to make you could always make a batch of them to cover your Christmas needs and even keep them individual just by changing up the colours/orientation like I did with these two.

List of Products

MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics
Strathmore Bristol Smooth Watercolour Paper
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron
MFT Cardstock - Picked Raspberry, Limelight, Pure Plum
Versamark Ink
Altenew Crisp White Embossing Powder
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics



Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx