My Lovely Followers

Sunday 6 August 2017

MFT Happy Hippos meet Adorable Elephants Shaker card

Hello!

My goodness it seems ages since I last posted here. Work was incredibly busy last week and I had quite a bit to sort out at home as well,m plus I got caught up in a new author and have had a bit of a marathon read of her works lol!

Anyway I'm here today with something new and will try my best to share something new each day for you. 

This is my second card using Handy Hippos and I decided that these hippos were just the perfect match for the Adorable Elephants set, (especially as the sentiment I used worked so well for both), so I've put them together here in a sweet little purple shaker card. I've listed all the MFT products for you at the end of the post, and the Zig Marker colours are listed below:

Lilac, Violet, Light Pink, Light Violet and Purple.
I added the little white spots with a white gel pen.


MFT Products used

Blueprints 31
Happy Hippos Stamp Set
Happy Hippos Die-namics
Adorable Elephants Stamp Set
Adorable Elephants Die-namics
Tiny Check Brights Paper Pad
Circle Shaker Pouches
I also used the banner die from Blueprints 20

That's it for today but I hope to be back again tomorrow.

I'm stating to list lots of my new CAS style cards on my Etsy Store, it's a long job so it might take me a while to get them all on there lol.

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. I know I haven't commented on your blog in quite a while, but I just had to say those elephants and hippos are just so darn cute and I love your shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx