My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Release- Deb Davis - Dracula Bite Me

Hello!

It's arrived a little later this year, but welcome to the July release at Whimsy Stamps.

We seriously have so many fabulous images and dies to share with you this month that I barely know where to begin, but I'm kicking it off today with this clear stamp set by Deb Davis called 

This comes with a whole set of punny sentiments and also has a set of dies to match. Sadly my dies did not arrive till after I made my card, so I had to use a couple from my stash and some from the Dracula I Compel You die set and Stamp Set, and fussy cut my vampire, but I still love the result.

I started by making a background with distress inks, masking the moon and adding a little grey shading before stamping on the sentiment and layering on the dies and image.


Hope you liked my card for today, but don't go away because I have another card to share with you from the new release a bit later .

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx