My Lovely Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

My Favorite Things - New Home Shaker Card

Hello!

A quick card from me today, still ploughing my way through my draft folder.

This is a little New Home card I made, just because it's good to have one in hand and you never normally have when you need one.

I used the fabulous Lock and Key Die-namics from My Favorite Things, to make a shaker card.

First I chose some fab wood grain patterned paper to act as my 'door' and backed it with some lightweight card before cutting out my keyhole.

Then I sponged some distress ink in Worn Lipstick and Victorian Velvet on some white cardstock, and added a few splatters of water and then gold watercolour paint. I cut a piece of backing card and the banner for my sentiment from this.

I glued some acetate behind my window and then added some foam tape around my aperture and filled with sequins, these are the Rose Gold selection from Lucy's Little Things.

I glued on my backing card and then fixed the whole thing to an A2 card base made from ridged Kraft card stock.

I stamped a sentiment from MFT's No Place Like Home sentiment set, in Versafine Black Onyx, onto my banner, and popped that up on some foam tape.

I cut one of the keys in gold card stock and glued that to the front of my window.

Finally I added a few matching sequins to finish.

I hope you like today's card, thank you so much for visiting.

*Just a small heads up, our July release at Whimsy Stamps has hit a small delay and will be live next week rather than this, but to keep you going until then, I will have a couple of sneak peeks to share with you this week*







3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Linda!
    Have a great day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design for a New Home card! I love the keyhole aperture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so like this one! Very cute shape, simple and a shaker - perfect combo! :)
    Have a lovely day, Linda...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx