My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Whimsy May Release Day 1

Hello!

It's that time again so get ready for some fab new stamps!

I'm kicking things off today with the cutest of cute from Sylvia Zet and our Wee Stamp collection.

This is called Sleeping Cutie.


Isn't she just adorable?!

I coloured her with my distress ink markers and used some older Pion papers and lots of Ribbon Girl goodies.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the teams fabulous makes!
If you Facebook, you can find them all here or check out our Instagram page here.

The team has lots of lovely ideas to show you over the next 3 days and I'll have some more new release goodness to share with you on Friday.

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. You really did a marvelous job with this one, Linda! Love the colors, love the embellies - totally cool. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Linda! I love the design, the cute image and the embellishments you used!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx