My Lovely Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

Sitting Here Thinking of You

Hello!

A quick little card from me this evening, using the sweet little dog from the Furever Friends Stamp set.


It's quite simply coloured with my Zig Markers and I made a very simple CAS card, but I do think it looks very sweet.

I've listed the items used below, which I purchased from Dies to Die for in the UK.

MFT Paw Print Background Stamp
MFT Blueprints 15
MFT Blueprints 20
MFT Orange Fizz Cardstock
MFT Farm Fresh Gingham 6 x 6 Pad
MFT Mini Scallop Ovals STAX
MFT Friends Furever Stamp Set
MFT Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set (sentiment)

I've been playing with my new stamps from MFT this weekend and I can't wait to share those with you, they may end up jumping the queue in the draft folder lol!

Thanks for visiting!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute. Love the little puppy and beautiful papers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed look very sweet, and what a lovely combo of cute image and pretty papers :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx