My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Whimsy April Release Day 1

Hello!

It's that time again, time again, Whimsy's new release is here and what a fab release it is. We have some great products to share with you and I'm kicking off the fun with one of my favourite artists to colour, Sylvia Zet. Sylvia is the artist behind Whimsy Stamps Wee Collection and there is not a single one of these stamps that I do not like. Today's stamp is no exception, it's called Loli and Shellie, Shellie being the little snail. You can catch the new stamps here.

I wanted to keep this clean and bright looking, so I chose some pretty Lemoncraft Forget me Not papers and coloured my image with my distress ink markers to match. I decided that I don't colour redheads nearly enough, so I gave her a lovely head of titan hair.

Colours:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Hair, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo
Clothes & Flowers: Pumice Stone, Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
Snail: Frayed Burlap, Brushed Corduroy

I also added lots of lovely goodies from The Ribbon Girl:

Cheesecloth
Ophelia Lace
Malibu Blue 25 mm Satin Ribbon
23 mm Turquoise/White Spot Organza ribbon
20 mm Ivory Open Rose
30 mm Ivory Wild Rose
Small Blossom Turquoise
Rose Leaves

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the sweet image and beautiful colours and details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous, I love the colours and beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx