My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

Baby I Can't Wait to Meet You

Hello!

I'm sorry I've been rather absent lately, life just got really busy. Work is kind of mental at the moment and I've been giving the spare room a bit of a makeover to finally give myself a dedicated craft room while also retaining the use as a spare room for when family visits. The planning for that was not easy I tell you! Then just recently my Mum came for a visit and naturally all my attention was for her.

My room is now done, my Mum has returned home and while work is probably still going to be mental for a while, at least I've had a chance to recharge my batteries, so you should be seeing more of me now hopefully.

I have a fair bit of DT work to catch up on, but in the meantime I have a LOT of CAS cards in my draft folder to share, so I'll do this over the next couple of weeks as I catch up with everything else.

I bought the MFT Bundle of Baby Clothes dies as soon as they came out because I just fell in love with them. I also liked the idea that you could create quick cool cards with no colouring involved, cutting out a time consuming step. Don't get me wrong, I love colouring, but sometimes I just want to pick up stuff and start creating without going though the colouring process first.

I've actually made several different cards with these dies, they are so versatile, and whilst I've made all 'New Baby' cards, there's no reason why you couldn't use them for a baby's first birthday as well as birth, baby shower and christening cards.


I just used the bib and washing line dies from the set in this card, I also used a few different products and I've listed them below along with links to where I bought them in the UK where available.

Smooth White Cardstock
Bubblegum Pink Cardstock
MFT Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics
MFT Blueprints 20 Die-namics
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics
MFT Stitched Scalloped Basic Edge Die-namics
MFT Farm Fresh Gingham Paper Pack
MFT Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Versamark Ink
MFT Welcome Baby Stamp Set
Detail White Embossing Powder
Memory Box Alphabet Soup Die Set
Collall All Purpose Glue
Craft Foam
Foam Tape
Multi-Medium Matte Adhesive
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequin Mix

That's all for today, but I'll be back tomorrow with another fun card.



3 comments:

  1. lovely card!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to meet my baby too :)
    Have a great day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ist diese Karte toll geworden,
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx