My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

Welcome Little One


I'm popping in again with a quick post to share this sweet little baby card. I've been making a lot of baby cards recently as I always seem to get asked for them and never have them to hand, and well, they're so much fun to make.

I decided to follow the sketch over on the MFT Card Challenges Blog, it's Sketch 321 if you want to use it.

Here's my card
I coloured up one of the bunnies from the Snuggle Bunnies set, with my Zig Clean Markers, as I thought it was just perfect for a baby card.


For my card I used 

Smooth white cardstock, 
Versafine Ink Onyx Black
Zig Real Clean Color Markers
Craft Foam
Sequins from Lucy's Little Things and Pretty Pink Posh

If you're in the UK you can get your MFT Stamps, Die-namic, Cardstock and Paper Pads over at 

I'm entering this into the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #321

Right that's it from me, time to go make dinner!

Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute. I love it.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and I also like the name of the image snuggle bunnies, sounds so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute hun. Love that sweet image and your card design is gorgeous. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Adorable and Sweet in Pink!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx