My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 February 2017

Love Birds

Hello!

I did mean to share this yesterday, but I got so busy visiting the tip and recycling centre, plus Ikea for storage units (working on my craft/guest room makeover), and also going for a lovely lunch with my friend who was helping me, that it slipped my mind. So I'm sharing it today.

I made another wedding/anniversary card (this would make a lovely Golden Wedding card with the gold accents I think), made with the As if in a Dream Retro pad.


I made a pretty shabby chic style card, (I thought you might want a change from all the CAS ones recently), using up some chipboard I had in my stash and giving it a good coating of gold ink.

I've put the birds on this pretty lacy heart cut with a die from La-La Land Crafts. This is still one of my most favourite of all dies and a total go-to for anything wedding related.

Goodies from The Ribbon Girl


 Thanks for dropping by, that's all for now, but I'll be back this evening with something new! 


8 comments:

  1. This is really wonderful. Love the colours and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... Love it! Such wonderful birdies and they look great on the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Linda! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant Linda, I love the design and fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, very luxurious and elegant, would be perfect for a Golden Wedding too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! That is just beautiful, so many pretty details to drink in. A really beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Very Elegant and those Birds work Perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx