My Lovely Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Vintage Heart

Afternoon! Have you all had a fun weekend? The weather has been very variable here, I avoided the very windy weather yesterday and stayed in and made some cards. Yup, that's what I said 'some', I'm deffo getting faster at this milarky....finally lol!

I must admit that I do find it quicker when I don't use a stamped image to colour, not that I will ever neglect my beloved images, but it is nice sometimes when you just get to play with pretty paper and flowers without worrying how you'll match your image.

Don't worry though, I still have plenty of cards with stamped images to share with you, it's Whimsy's July release in the week and oh my do we have some great stamps to share with you!

But I digress, so on with the card I'm sharing today. This is a fairly simple design, I used a lacy heart die from La-La Land Crafts and a Spellbinders borderabilities dieto make this. Thwe papers are from my stash also and are called Oh Hello Spring, designed by the uber talented Klaudia Kzsp.

I inked and distressed my edges, but didn't gesso this one, I layered my papers with some foam adhesive and kept the embellishments pretty simple, just the flowers inside the heart, some lace and some satin ribbon, and a few pearls (all listed below). I finished off with a couple of little diamante and pearl embellies from my stash.





and that's it! Super quick and easy really and I do so love the way the vintage cards look.

6 mm Ivory Pearl Flat Backs

This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just click the icon below to go there.

ETSY

That's all from me today but I'll be back later in the week with the new Challenge over at Deep Ocean and my new release posts for Whimsy Stamps. Until then have fun!



9 comments:

  1. so pretty !
    wonderful colors
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It looks just fabulous!! Such a great vintage look! Love, oh, love very much the roses inside the heart, the gorgous ribbon, the swet lace and this wonderful paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous.....so romantic and such lovely flowers.....Very pretty card.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous and romantic! Who wouldn't love receiving your masterpiece? Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lovely weekend. On Saturday we visited my parents (we were invited to lunch) and yesterday we had a quiet day at home.
    This card may not have tons of layers or hundreds of embellishments, but it's still breath taking. You rock these romantic vintage cards. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing. Love your card and all embellishments.
    I have received your wonderful stamp today. That was really fast! Thank you so much.
    Have a lovely week!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shabby chic styel and the heart made of roses makes a gorgeous focal point...definitely quicker than colouring!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't need a colored image to create an outstanding card. Gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so Sweet and full of Love. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx