My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Tiddly Inks - Molly Floats


It's no good, I tried to hold out I really did, but I kept seeing all the lovely makes with various 'Mollys' from Tiddly Inks and I just couldn't resist.

Now of course I can tell I will end up like a 10 year old boy in the late 90s collecting Pokeman....gotta catch em all! lol

Anyway, this is the uber pretty and super cute Molly Floats.

I've coloured her with distress ink markers, and decided to give her black hair. I'm thinking all sorts of colours would look good with that hair though, I'm dying to give purple a whirl.

I coloured the rest of her to match some pretty papers in my stash, then I fussy cut her out and mounted her on some foam tape for depth.

Colours used, Vintage Photo, Abandoned Coral, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Wilted Violet, Broken China and Twisted Citron.

I kept the layout pretty simple, not too many layers, and accented with a rather fab chipboard balloon I had, which I inked up to tone in with my colour scheme, and gave a coat of Wink of Stella for some sparkle. Rather than add a flower arrangement as such I just went for 3 largish ones in the same colours as Molly's balloons. I couldn't resist adding that teeny tiny flower to her hair though.

Lace, Cheesecloth and Seam Binding can be found at The Ribbon Girl.

I hope you like her, I have another to colour up but that won't get done before the DT call is finished, so will have to wait till a bit later, though I doubt I'll hold out against colouring her up for long lol

Right, I'm off to bed, work tomorrow. See you soon!






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I like the image and all details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cutie is adorable! Love so muuuuu your design, and the wonderful palette used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable creation, equally as cute and beautiful as your previous card (Elisabeth Belle image) and coloured superbly.
    The weekend is drawing nearer, hope you have a good one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Linda! She is a real sweetie and perfectly coloured. Love the colour combo and pretty design and details.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you rocked the colouring on gorgeous little Molly and the wee flower in her hair is so cute!
    Beautiful colours and a fabulous design; the large flowers are perfectly co-ordinated and look great :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card and her hair looks Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx