My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Saturated Canary - Turtle Love

Hello lovely crafters! It's time once more for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge and this time our theme is

Shabby Chic

Oooooh don't I love this one! :)

I've been making quite a few in this theme recently, but I thought I would share this pretty girl from Saturated Canary called Turtle Love.

Krista will be closing her shop in August, so if you want to own them, you need to snap up these digis soon.

I coloured her with my distress ink markers and used a slightly older Pion collection called 
A Day in May
which it is isn't it? 


Lots of layers, cheesecloth and gesso here.



Products used from The Ribbon Girl


This card is for sale in my Etsy shop, just click on the icon below to go there

ETSY

I'm entering the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft #20
Animal Friends Challenge #38
Classic Design Team Open Challenge #02

That's all from me, but don't forget to check out the rest of the team's shabbylicious makes.

Until next time!



7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! The image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully! Love the design and pretty embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Linda! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours cards are always so beautifully embellished, Linda! The details are just fabulous and your colouring awesome! I cannot get to grips with fussy cards, think I'm just too much of a clean lines kinda gal, but I can certainly appreciate them! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Absolutely stunning. Love the design, your image is coloured beautifully. Great work. A pleasure to visit your blog.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and amazing card . Just gorgeous . I'll be popping by your store too may need to add this to my collection of fabulous cards I collect , Hope to see more of your creations in the future . New follower also hope to see you pop by my blog :)
    http://mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com.au/
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Kristyn DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I could be looking at this card all day. it's so pretty and full of wonderful details. Simply gorgeous!
    I've heard about Krista closing her shop. It's a shame, isn't it? Her stamps are really cute.I have several (digi and rubber), I just need to find some time to colour them.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Linda. I love that image and the way you've coloured it. This is an enchanting card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx