My Lovely Followers

Sunday 17 April 2016

Elisabeth Bell - Strawberry Dreamer

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you're having a lovely weekend, we had some sun here yesterday which was lovely, although it was really quite cold out of the sun.

It's time for a new challenge over at The Ribbon Girls Blog, and as usual for our 2nd challenge of the month it's Anything Goes with an Image. You can make anything you like, it doesn't have to be a card, but it must have some kind of image on it.

I stamped this sweet little image from Elisabeth Bell called 'Strawberry Dreamer' and coloured her with my distress ink markers:

Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke,



I used the following embellishments on my card, all available from The Ribbon Girl

This card is for sale in my Etsy store. Just click on the button below

ETSY


I do hope you can join us for our challenge, this is what you could win!

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV
Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl
Third prize:  from Marianne Designs

Well that's all from me today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I'll see you again soon! :) xx


8 comments:

  1. Linda your card is lovely and that image is beautifully coloured, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous! Love all the embellishments and your amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and love the papers and colour combo...awesome design.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and beautiful card finished off perfectly with the design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that's a great way to use those smaller scraps of paper. Very cute and stylish card. I'm happy to hear you got some sun too. Gotta love a nice sunny day, right? ;)
    Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun use of paper!! Wonderful card!


    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx