My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Wee Stamps - Cindy

Morning everyone! A quick one from me as I'm running late and flying in and out quickly while I slurp a coffee at work.

I'm sharing a card I made for Deep Ocean Challenge's new challenge this week, which is 
Spring.
I love spring don't you? and what could be more spring like than faeries?

I just love this little fairy Cindy, she's one of Whimsy Stamps new releases for March and drawn by the wonderful artist Sylvia Zet. I also used Whimsy's Lace Doily Mini Corner Die

This card was actually the cover girl for Whimsy's new magazine, I was soooooo chuffed I was beaming from ear to ear :)


I coloured her as usual with my distress ink markers and since she's carrying a letter I thought I would theme my card around that a little, using this gorgeous Lemoncraft Paper called Old Letters, popping her on an MFT Postage Stamp Die and using a Kaisercraft Postage texture stamp around the edges.



The papers are from The Ribbon Girl, and I also added lots of yummy embellishments from them too.

3 mm Mixed Pearls Sea Charm

This card is for sale in my Etsy store, just follow the link below.

ETSY


That' all from me, but don't forget to check out the rest of the team's beautiful spring creations, and  I hope you'll join in with our challenge! :) xx



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda. Love that doily rectangle under the image!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the get well wishes Linda, not feeling too bad today, just look like I've done a round in a boxing ring on the left side of my face, enough to give anyone a fright!
    Another gorgeous Wee Stamps image today, love it. Your delicate choice of colour suits it beautifully along with the letter theme too. Loving the pretty florals and layers also.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous! Congrats for your cover! You well deserved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful.. love these soft vintage colors.. as always, such a perfectly designed card! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning!! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I have just coloured her up myself and she is gorgeous! The papers are beautiful and your design is totally beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really lovely card Linda, love the colours, the design and the colouring is superb as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx