My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Furry Friends at Deep Ocean Challenge

Good evening! I'm here  with the latest inspiration for the Deep Ocean Challenge blog.

This fortnight our challenge theme is 'Furry Friends', so I've given Tilda with Maggie the Monkey another inking up, but this time I went with pencils and a bit of a darker skintone to go with these lovely Lili of the Valley papers I used.


I'm afraid I don't have the pencil colours used this time, I coloured this up several days ago and have been quite unwell with a chest infection since ....and back at work this week, so I just haven't had a chance to work out what I used, but she was coloured with Polychromos pencils. I rather like the way she turned out.  I'm a lot happier with this paper, which is Stonehenge, the only downside is that it doesn't have as much of a 'tooth' to it, so colouring with a light pressure is much harder.


I added lots of lovely embellishments from my stash, many of these are from the Ribbon Girl


The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.

Right that's all from me today, I'm off to curl up with a hot drink, don't forget to check out my teamies wonderful makes and we'd love to see you enter something!

TTFN :) xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear that you have been unwell Linda, hope you feel much better soon and keep the bugs at bay.
    Beautiful colours and embellishments as always and a wonderful image, she looks so sweet with her little monkey and tan :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I absolutely love this card, Linda! It's so rich in embellies and colored in gorgeous deep colors! Very beautiful!
    I hope you chest infection is getting better...

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Linda! Love the deep pinks. Hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda, love the dark tones, wonderful papers and fabulous design.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, I love this cute image and your beautiful colour scheme. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, get well soon!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I do hope you will get better soon! I think you coloured the image beautifully and the whole card looks just amazing! I love all the pink! <3
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so much detail in here love those Little monkey Cheeks you just want to pinch them. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your card an colouring are stunning!!! Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx