My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Paper Doll Marci - Spring Showers

Hello, I'm back again with my second make that went to CHA. This time I used Paper Doll Marci - Spring Showers to make a little gift bag.

I must say I'm really loving these Paper Dolls, and tbh I wasn't too sure about them at first.
For some reason this one spoke to me and cried out to not only be paper pieced but decoupaged.
The colouring is done in Copics.  I must admit that I was in such a rush to get ready for Christmas and to send this off to Irina , that I only took a couple of views on my camera doh!

La-La Land Craft Items Used:



I thought she'd look awesome in bright colours

Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, RV32, RV34
Hair: V000, V12, V15, V17
Clothing: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR61, YR68, RV63, RV17, RV66V12, V15, V17

The beautiful bright papers are Bo Bunny Ambrosia, the vibrant orange ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

If you're in the UK or Europe, you'll be able to order all the new stamps and dies at Dies to Die for

That's all from me today, you can find all of the new release here and don't forget to check the blog for the rest of my teamies AMAZING makes! Don't forget that you can keep up with all the news and share your work in our Facebook Group and we even have a Pinterest page for your pleasure. Have fun and I'll see you on Friday with my regular Dies to Die for post.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, so beautifully bright. - fabulous colour scheme. The paper are gorgeous and love the paper pieced dress.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really bright and cheerful gift bag, who needs the gift?! She is smashing and looks beautiful in her paper pieced dress. Congrats again on having these creations displayed at CHA.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome, I adore her and all the embellies xx
    hugs
    sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her paper pieced ! And the colors are wonderful. So cute !! I haven't played with the dolls yet either.
    Tfs Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very sweet. Like the image & vivid colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and original, with very beautiful design, I love it so much!! The bright colours look great and the stiched edge is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome, the colours are fab! Marci looks great and I love her hair! A beautiful design too, and I'm loving the new dies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colours on this one are AMAZING. Tourism have rocked it to bits loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling gift bag. So much detail went into this. I love your colouring and those embelishments are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful gift bag - I love the colours and her hair looks amazing again!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx