My Lovely Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

Paper Doll Marci-Princess. Team Monday at La-La Land

Happy Monday everyone, it certainly is for me because I'm still at home for a couple days more :)

I'm back on my beloved Team Monday at La-La Land Crafts, which I had to drop for a few months to enable me to design for the La-La Land Kit Club (work and other DT commitments mean I'm not able to do both at the same time), but I made my last kit project in November, so I'm rejoining the Inspiration DT from January through March. Lots of exciting things coming up from CHA to a new release, but let's kick things off with a new theme and that is Flourishes.

I used the following La-La Land Products on my card.

Stamp

Dies

If you are in the UK or Europe, all of these items are available at Dies to Die for.


I coloured Marci with Distress Ink markers

Distress Ink Markers
Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Spun Sugar, Spiced Marmalade (heart)
Hair: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
Outfit: Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry


All layers have been edged with distress ink and hand stitched with top stitch thread.



Papers used are Miss Teagen Sue from Bazzill I also used some co-coordinating cardstock from Bazzill, but unfortunately these were scraps and so I don't have the colours.

I finished off the card with lots of lovely embellies from The Ribbon Girl.


Do pop over to the blog to have a peek at the rest of Team Monday's makes, you won't be disappointed, and don't forget you can join in the fun on Facebook in our group page.

This card is for sale in my Etsy store

ETSY

That's all from me today but I'll be back on Friday with my regular Dies to Die for post, enjoy your day :) xx

PS: Apologies for not putting up my new Candy yesterday, I had it all sorted in a box before Christmas and now I can't find the box  (that will teach me to plan ahead!) lol!  I'm having a good sort out today so hopefully I will find it and get the goodies photographed and posted today :) xx

8 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous colour combination Linda and lots of lovely trademark details that me have come to know and love from you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda, such a sweet image, perfect colouring and full of gorgeous detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!!! Awesome!! Simply fabulous Linda, really I love so much this colours combination and all the sweet details of your card!!
    Love also your Marci colouring, it's perfect! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this is with such vibrant colors! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this so much. Lots of lovely layers, and of course those colours rock my world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the colours look fab together! Lovely colouring and a perfect design!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous! I love how you put such bright colours together and give them such an elegance - stunning!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Colours are Stunning on here and you have matched them perfectly. Stunning the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx