My Lovely Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Outlaw Luka - Tags and/or Tickets at La-La Land Crafts

Happy Monday everyone, I'm back to work today, so as usual this is a scheduled post and as this goes live I'll be sitting through a day long induction for my not so new job. Finally  my agency days are over and I'll be permanently employed in the post I've been working in  and that means sitting through an induction to tell me how to do all the things I've been doing for the last 2 years! lol.  Still it means all the benefits of permanent employment, so I won't knock it  : )

Anyhoo......today over at La-La Land our theme is Tags and/or Tickets.  I used to use tags on my cards quite a lot back in the day, but I rarely do now, however I do use tickets quite a bit.

La-La Land Crafts items used:


I chose to use Outlaw Luka this time as I had a couple of ticket sentiments I thought would suit him really well and also I have a card to make for a friend's birthday in September and I thought this would be perfect for him as he rides a bike.


I used some Teresa Collins papers, Hello My Name Is,  I really like the writing and patterns on this and think it goes very well with the whole feel of the card.  
I coloured Outlaw Luka with my Copics to match the papers.

Copics:
Skin: E04. E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: W9, W7. W5, W3
Clothing: W7, W5, W3 W1, B99, B97, B95, B93
B91.
Bike: W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W0, R59, R46, R35


I used the Wings Set to make my version of a motorbike emblem, I think it looks kind of cool. I used the Steampunk Border die to edge one of the layers, and also the top of the card and added a little bike charm.
The ticket sentiments are from a Whimsy set The Fun Life Tickets 2 and they are cut with the matching die.


I added some Steampunk Heart Cogs around the circle and finished off with some matching Hello My Name is Enamel Dots and Shapes



Finally I decorated the inside quite simply with a sheet from the pad and a couple of bits cut out from other sheets, including this ticket which reads 'Don't Forget You Are Awesome'.

That's all from me for today, but if you pop across to the blog you can see the rest of Team Monday's makes which are also Awesome and don't forget you can also join the fun in our Facebook group here.

I'll be back on Friday with some more Dies to Die for inspiration, until then, have fun! : ) x x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda love the image fabulous colour's and awsome design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kid card with great masculine look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks such a cool dude and the paper colours suit him perfectly. As always your embellishments and details are wonderful. Hope the day goes well.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I just adore your designs and use of dies. Marci looks fab and your colouring is gorgeous. Great papers and colour combo too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect male card, I love all the steampunk cogs!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! Cute card!! very good colouring I love the image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really, reeeeally like this card! Despite all the layers and embellishments it is still *perfect* for a boy/man. Absolutely fantastic. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx