My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Goldie Locks at Dies to Die for

Morning folks! It's Tuesday and that means I'm here with my inspiration post for Dies to Die for.  I'm very late getting finished and barely have any time so this will be a brief post with no drivel from me lol.

This week I coloured up an older Elisabeth Bell stamp called Goldie Locks.  Tracy has these older ones on sale in the shop, so it's worth having a look and picking up a bargain.


I used the lovely A Day in May collection of papers by Pion Design and coloured her with distress inks. The card is lovely and subtle but sadly it's looking a little washed out in the photos. I've distressed, inked and stitched all my papers.


I popped a Heart Doily from La-La Land Crafts behind her . On the other side is a little stack of banners cut with MFT's Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax.  I dotted a few of MME's Dots, these are Necessities - Wood and they really do look like wood, sooooo cute.


I popped a few Prima roses to give it a little pop of colour. I also added some satin ribbon and some white lace from The Ribbon Girl and a beautiful butterfly made by Kay Fatula  of Kays Kreative Korner

Well that's all from me this week, this humid weather is really knocking my mojo recently, but I'll be back on Friday to share some more inspiration.  Stay cool and have fun! : ) x x


14 comments:

  1. Another beauty Linda. Such a sweet stamp and I love the soft effect you have achieved colouring her. Fab finishing touches too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Linda, such a pretty image and I love your soft colouring to match those gorgeous Pion papers. All your detailing is so beautiful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty... Love the image and sweet layering, Linda. :) The ribbon is an extra kick to the browns - perfect!
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Linda, I really like the subtleness of the colouring and your stitched layers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty image and colouring Linda and love the layers,papers and your card design..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, so soft and delicate , very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome card! Love it, Linda!

    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this combination of pink and brown, this card looks like it's been vintage. Lovely coloring. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautiful card, sweet and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours of this card are simply gorgeous and my fave combo as well! I love the shabby chic feel and the little pops of pink in the details :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely beautiful! The layout is incredible and everything looks so perfect. What a lovely image too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply beautiful Linda! The image is gorgeous and I love the colour combo and stunning design, especially the heart die (I may have to buy that one.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks AMAZING! Your layering is just Fantastic. Love your colour Choice and the touch of Pink Fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx