My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Breeze at Dies to Die for

Happy Tuesday everyone!  For me it really is a happy Tuesday and for once my post is not scheduled because I'm off work until Thursday, yay!  So lots of crafting time for me !

Today I'd like to share a card I made for my DT inspiration over at Dies to Die for.

I used the delectable 'Breeze' a Saturated Canary stamp in rubber, produced by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  Isn't she just gorgeous?  I coloured her with my Copics this time but I'm itching to colour her in distress inks too, she's so lovely to colour.
Skin : E11, E00, E000, E000, R20, R11
Hair: E50, E51, E31, E35, E37
Dress: BG70. BG72, BG75, E41. E42, E43


The papers are by Inkido, I love them so much I had a hard time cutting them and then when I went to link them I discovered they were out of stock, horror! There are others in the range that are very similar though and just as pretty. I distressed and inked all the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink and sewed them with Gutterman Top Stitch thread.


I used some beautiful Prima flowers, some gorgeous pleated organza ribbon, some gold lace which is just too lovely and I managed not to cover completely, some Prima bling and a beautiful brad to hold my seam binding bow in place.  As always links to items in the shop are at the end of this post.


I added some tiny Memory Box butterflies and some Liquid Pearls to finish off my image, and my sentiment.
The sentiment is from a whimsy stamp set and has been cut with a Marianne Design set of dies that I also used the cut the circle framing the image and the aperture for the inside of the card below.


Well that's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a post for Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday challenge.  Until then, have fun crafting! : ) x x






9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Linda. I love the pretty image, your colouring is amazing and I love the colour scheme too using those gorgeous papers. All your detailing looks so beautiful.
    I hope you enjoy your time off.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda love the SC image and beautiful colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love everything about, especially your soft, gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! This is my favourite colour combo and your details and embellishments are stunning.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your days off. :D
    Another gorgeous card. The ribbon around the image looks fantastic - perfect touch!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, great coloring, great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job coloring her. I really love the color combo you used and the pleated ribbon surrounding her. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetie this is one of my favourite SC images & boy have you done it proud, wow this is an absolute beauty hun........LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is totally stunning!! Love the colours you have used and your colouring is just beautiful! Fb design too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx