My Lovely Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Super Exciting News with a Cherry on Top

Good morning everyone, are you having a great weekend? I certainly am :)

I have been super busy at work this week, I have 3 days booked off at the end of the coming week and beginning of next and I'm trying desperately to clear my workload and it just isn't happening lol. It's like one step forwards and two back and I really don't want to return after my break to over  150 emails eeek. But I'm really looking forward to my break, I have tickets to go see the Cirque du Soleil and also my beautiful daughter is coming up from London to spend a couple of days with me and without the boyfriend this time, so I get to spend some proper mother/daughter time :)

I've had quite a bit of challenge success over the last few days, winning top spots in the Tiddlyinks, A Creative Romance, Divas by Design, and Tilda's Town.  Then Sylvia Zet, the super talented designer of the oh so adorable Wee Stamps,  contacted me on Facebook to ask if she could feature my card on her blog !!  How excited was I?  I was walking around with this big grin on my face lol.  Then just when I thought things couldn't get any better.....they did!

Yesterday at work I took a few seconds for a quick peek at my personal emails and nearly fell off my chair.  Sitting there was a message from Becky Hetherington asking me if I'd like to join the design teams at A Creative Romance!!  OMG, have you seen the talent on those teams?  Those girls (and boy, let's not forget Alby) are seriously gifted, do go check out their blogs they make simply wonderful creations, so I was immensely flattered to be asked and of course it didn't take much thinking for me to say yes :) I'll be joining the Elegant Artisans and will be posting my first project for them on 8th November, so keep an eye out then, it's a fab challenge and I already have ideas for it running around in my head!

So my cup runneth over this week and I'm a very happy bunny.  I'm also almost at my 50 followers now, so I think my first candy draw might well take place this weekend, I'm hoping to unwind and get some crafting done so I should be back again with something to share either late this evening or tomorrow.  Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you soon. Happy crafting ! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a fantasic news i am so pleased for you and to top it off some mother and daughter time. Enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations Linda well done and i am not surprised they have asked your work is gorgeous
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx